今夜は私が夕?の支度します。
I'll fix dinner tonight.
今晚我来做饭。
どうぞお?にしてください。
Make yourself at home.
大家随便点儿。
?しいホリデ?をお迎えください。
Have a happy holiday!
祝你节日快乐。
ねえ、ちょっと?いてよ。
You know what,
听我说。
あら、大?。
My goodness.
老天/妈呀…
ついてるぞ!
Somebody up there loves me.
真好运!
また始まった。
Here you go again.
又来了!
彼女を?れて?れ!
Take her back !
你带她回去。
彼女は持ち物を全部列?に忘れた。
She left all her belongings on the train.
她把东西全忘在列车上了。
エレベ?タ?が止まった。
The elevator stopped.
?梯不?了。
お休みはいつですか。
When is your day off?
你什么时候休息?
大きな声でお?いします。
Please speak up .
请说得声音大点
いくらお持ちですか。
How much maney do you have with you?
你带了多少钱?
邪魔するな。
D'ont disturb!
不要打搅。
返品したいのですが。
I'd like to return this.
我想退货。
どうぞ私を信じて下さい。
Believe me ,please .
请相信我。
次の列?はいつ?
When does the next train ?
下一班列车是几点?
彼を?理?いしないで。
Don’t push him to accept.
别勉强他。
今日の新?を?みましたか。
Have you read today's paper.
今天的报纸看了吗?
正々堂々と??しよう。
Let's play fair.
让我们公平竞争