棋牌活动中心官网

时间:2023-11-20 14:06:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]

【#棋牌活动中心官网# #棋牌活动中心官网#】在学习日常交际棋牌活动中心官网的时候会发现有一些句子是相当常见、实用的。如果我们将这些口语句子收集起来进行针对性的学习,那么学习效果一定很明显。©无忧考网整理了二十篇中级商务棋牌活动中心官网常用句,欢迎阅读!


   


天宏2注册网页版


I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.


我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。


When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.


当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。


I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.


我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。


I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.


我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。


But the market prices are changing frequently.


但是市场价格随时都在变化。


天宏2注册


It's up to you to decide.


这主要取决于你。


The demand for our products has kept rising.


要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。


How long will your offer hold good?


一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?


We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.


我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。


I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.


我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。


天宏2注册体育真人


Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.


如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。


Here is our contract.


这是我们的合同。


Please go over it and see if everything is in order.


请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。


Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?


难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?


If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.


如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。


天宏2娱乐平台官网平台


The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.


造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。


Do you have any comment on this clause?


你对这一条款有何看法?


No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.


难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。


It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.


重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。


Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.


天宏2注册官方入口


You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.


你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。


We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.


我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。


The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.


合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。


I hope no questions about the terms.


我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。


I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.


我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。


天宏2娱乐平台


I hope this will lead to further business between us.


我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。


We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.


我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。


I am ready to sign the agreement.


我已经准备好了签合同。


I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.


我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。


So I will receive and sign it overnight.


那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。


天宏2注册体育真人


All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?


你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣


Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?


能否多给我们一些折扣


If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.


如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单


Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.


你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交


If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?


如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗?


天宏2注册网页版


If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?


如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少?


May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?


我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗?


If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?


如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗?


If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?


如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金?


We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.


我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣。


天宏2娱乐平台注册开户


We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.


我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大。


Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.


既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价。


We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.


我们希望能获得关于自行车的报价。


We invite quotation of the lowest price.


我们希望获得的报价。


May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?


我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗?


天宏2娱乐平台最新网址


If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.


如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨。


If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.


如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50。


If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.


如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打。


The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.


法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交。


We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.


如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商。


天宏2注册


No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.


这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%。


We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.


如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单。


Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to your products.


只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品。


We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.


如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%。


We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than 10,000 sets.


如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣。


天宏2注册


Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.


请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣


We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.


我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展


We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.


我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格


If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.


若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的


We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.


若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单


天宏2注册老虎机


On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.


订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣


A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.


若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许


For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.


如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣


We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.


对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣


We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.


如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣


天宏2注册体育真人


We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..


对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣


You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.


十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣


If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.


如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%


There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.


若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣


If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.


如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣


天宏2注册网页版


If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.


若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣


To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .


为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣


We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.


为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%


In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.


为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%


For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?


为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何


天宏2注册


In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.


为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣


In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.


为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%


After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.


经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金


We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.


我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣


Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.


我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金


天宏2注册网页版


In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price.


鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格


As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.


作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格


It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.


似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选


How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.


会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交


I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.


我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交


天宏2注册老虎机


Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.


若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的


If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.


如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款


We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.


我们稍降原始报价,以示让步


We may consider making some concessions in our price.


我们可以在价格上做些让步


In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.


为了促成生意,我们准备降价


天宏2注册官方入口


We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.


如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步


To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.


为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣


After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.


经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘


Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.


考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待


Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.


既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求


天宏2注册老虎机


We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.


由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣


To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.


为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例


We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .


我们准备将价格降到7.21美金


10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.


尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣


As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.


作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次


天宏2娱乐平台注册开户


We are please to give you an order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.


根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单


We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.


我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单


We are pleased to place with you an order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.


我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应


We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.


根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单


Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.


感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单