【#天霆是什么意思# #天霆是什么意思#】面试英语除了测试应聘者本身的天霆是什么意思水平以外,也是面试官了解应聘者、判断应聘者是否符合职位要求的主要渠道。©无忧考网整理了十篇职场面试天霆是什么意思对话,欢迎阅读!
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我帮忙吗?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吴先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
主考官:
What kind of work experience do you have?
你有什么样的工作经历?
应聘者:
After graduation.I have been working at the Personnel Department of DDD company.
我毕业后就在DDD公司的人事部工作。
主考官:
As a telecommunication apparatus company DDD Company is very different from our trade company.
DDD公司是一家电讯器材公司,与我们公司的贸易公司有很大区别。
应聘者:
But I deal with people there,the same as what I should do here.
但是在那里我是分管人事工作的,这一点与我将在这里工作一样。
主考官:
You are right.Why are you interested in working in personnel department?
你是对的,你为什么喜欢在人事工作?
应聘者:
I am good with people and have excellent communication skills.
我很受人欢迎并且有很出色的交际能力。
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely
capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
Mary: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.
玛丽:我认为自己诚恳、勤奋、有毅力、敢于创新,而且有高度的责任心。
Henry: How about your psychological resilience?
亨利:你的心理承受能力如何?
Mary: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.
玛丽:我想如果需要的话,我可以在压力下很好地工作。
Henry: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?
亨利:你如何与那些并不太好相处的人共事?
Mary: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.
玛丽:我会真诚友好地对待别人,也相信他们会同样对待我。
Henry: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.
亨利:你倒是个好心的人。
Mary: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.
玛丽:谢谢。我只是相信人性本善。
Henry: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.
亨利:如果可以,谈谈你的不足之处吧。
Mary: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.
玛丽:应当承认,有时候我会过分关注细节。我是个追求完美的人。
I see from your application you've had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.
从求职书中我了解到你已经有过一些当秘书的经验。
I wanted to get more interesting workthat's why I'm applying for this post.
我想找一个有趣的工作,这就是我来应聘这个职位的原因。
Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities you'd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.
是否能请你告诉我,如果你处在我的位置,希望你的秘书应该具备哪些素质。
I'd say she needs to be pretty hard-working.
我认为她首先应该工作努力。
Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well
indeed in the intelligence test.
我从人事部那里得知你的速记和打字的成绩以及智力测试都挺不错。
I suppose you'd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?
我认为你能胜任撰写报告、写摘要、作会议纪录等,对吗?
I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.
我非常希望能有一个令人满意的结果。
May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?
我想知道是什么原因促使你来应聘这个职位?
I feel I'm ready for more challenging position.
我认为我应该尝试一下更有挑战性的职位。
I understand you're looking for an executive secretary.
我了解到你打算招聘一个主管秘书。
As secretary here, you'll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.
作为这儿的秘书,你要协助我处理一些日常事务,处理来往信函,并与办公室同事和睦相处。
How do you feel about routine work?
你对日常工作处理怎么样?
I've been well trained for this.
我是接受过严格训练的。
It's acquainted me with many new methods of working.
这使我学到了许多新的工作方法。
why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i
decided to leave.
我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
is that the only reason why you are leaving?
这是你想离职的原因吗?
no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
Excuse me.May I see Mr. XX,the manager?
劳驾。请问我能见经理XX先生吗?
It's me.What can I do for you?
本人就是。你有什么事?
Nice to meet you, Mr.xx I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.
见到你真高兴,XX先生。我是应你之邀来参加面试的。
Please sit down.
请坐。
Thank you,sir.I've come to apply for the position as engineer.
谢谢,先生。我是来应聘工程师一职的。
I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?
今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?