速盈普通赎回多久到账

时间:2023-11-03 16:50:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【# 速盈普通赎回多久到账# #速盈普通赎回多久到账#】商务英语的课程在提高学员水平的基础上,也会进行商务方面的培训。其中包括今后工作中即将遇到的不同场景,比如:如何和外国人合作、外国人工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等。©无忧考网整理了二十篇初级商务速盈普通赎回多久到账场景对话,欢迎阅读!




天宏2娱乐平台


A:Can I talk to Mark?


我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?


B:He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?


他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗?


A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?


他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?


B:Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.


当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。


天宏2注册


A:Good morning. E2say Company.


早上好!这里是一线口语。


B:Good morning. Could I speak to Mrs. Li, please?


早上好!请叫理小姐接电话。


A:Yes. Hold the line, please… Hello, I’m afraid Mrs. Li is completely snowed under at present.


好的,请稍等……喂,李小姐现在很忙,可能无法接电话。


B:Ok. Could you ask him to call me back?


好吧,你能叫她给我回个电话吗?


A:Yes. What’s your name, please?


可以,请问您贵姓?


B:My name is lily,and the number is 4008891618.


我叫莉莉,我的电话是4008891618。


A:Ok, I’ll give Mrs. Li the message.


好的,我会转告李小姐的。


天宏2注册网页版


A:Hi, Lucy. Good afternoon.


嗨,露西,下午好。


B:Hi, Gigi. I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got…


你好,琪琪。我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响…


A:What’s the matter?


怎么啦?


B:You were playing it all the morning. It kept me couldn’t talk with customer。


你们一上午都在放音乐,导致我无法与客户正常沟通。


A:I’m sorry,I didn’t realize it was that loud. I’ll keep it down in the future.


对不起,我没有意识到声音竟有那么大,我以后不会再这样了。


天宏2娱乐平台最新网址


A:Hello, Jack, good to see you a-gain.


你好,杰克,很高兴再次见到你。


B:Hello, mark. How’s business?


你好,马克,生意怎么样?


A:Oh, can’t complain.


噢,还不错。


B:Good. Jack, I’d like to introduce a colleague, nick. nick just joined us from CA, and he served for after you from now on.


好的,杰克,我给你介绍一位同事,尼克。尼克刚刚从CA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。


C:Hello, Mr. Thomas.


您好,托马斯先生。


天宏2娱乐平台注册网站


A: Paul? I need to work out a time to get together with your people.


B: Does everybody need to be there? Hilary and Jason are on vacation this week.


A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about next week sometime?


B: Let me take a look at the schedule. I’ll get back to you this afternoon, all right?


天宏2注册网页版


A: We’re going to need everybody’s input on this project. So I’d like to fix a time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.


B: I’d prefer to meet in the morning. I’m going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.


A: I don’t have any problem with that. Let’s set it up for 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.


B: That’s fine. What do the rest of you think?


天宏2注册老虎机


A:Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Jackson from Australia?


对不起,您是澳大利亚来的杰克逊先生吗?


B:Yes. Are you Mr. Robin?


是的,你是罗宾先生吗?


A:Yes. Here’s my business card. We’ve been looking forward to meeting you.


是的,这是我的名片。我们一直在期待见到您。


B:Thank you. I’m also delighted to meet you.


谢谢,我也很高兴见到您。


天宏2注册官方入口


A:What's your best price for that item?


这种货你们低价是多少?


B:The unit price is $12.50.


单价是12.50美元。


A:I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?


我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?


B:I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.


恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。


天宏2娱乐平台最新网址


A:Mr. Smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.


史密斯先生,欢迎您能来,我们非常高兴你能来和我们共进午餐。


B:Thank you very much. I am very delighted to be invited to lunch.


感谢您,我感到非常荣幸能被邀请过来共进午餐。


A:Please, come in.


您请进。


B:Thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.


谢谢你们为我准备这么丰盛的午餐。


天宏2娱乐平台注册网站


A:We would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.


在接下来的洽谈中,我们真心感激您能考虑我们的合作。


B:No problem. I hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.


当然的。我希望我们在未来能保持一个良好的合作关系。


A:I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.


我也希望我们双方都生意兴隆,我们双方的合作能够长期共赢互利。


天宏2注册


A:Hello! My name is Lily. You’re a new comer here, auh?


你好,我的名字叫莉莉,你是新来的同事对吗?


B:Yes. My name is Maggie. I just started a week ago.


是的,我的名字叫麦琪,我才来一个星期。


A:Well, if you have any questions, pls ask me at any time.


好的,要是你有任何问题,随时可以问我。


B:Thanks, I appreciate that.


谢谢,感激不尽。


天宏2娱乐平台最新网址


A: Hello? Is this the Maintenance Department?


B: Yeah. That’s right. What can I do for you?


A: We’re having a lot of trouble with our printer. Could you come and take a look at it sometime this afternoon?


B: Let me see. Yeah, all right. I’ll be over about two.


天宏2娱乐平台注册开户


A: I‘d like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.


B: Shoot.I‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have.


A: Your products are very good. But I‘m a little worried about the prices you‘re asking.


B: You think we about be asking for more?


A:That‘s not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I‘d like is a 25% discount.


B: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith. I don‘t know how we can make a profit with those numbers.


A: Please, Robert, call me Dan. (pause) Well, if we promise future business volume sales that will slash your costsfor making the Exec-U-ciser, right?


B: Yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over so many? (pause) We‘d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.


A: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?


B: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.


天宏2注册体育真人


Helen:Hello, I‘m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.


海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。


Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.


凯文:我是李凯文。


Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.


海伦:嗨。我是海伦—派克。


Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?


凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?


Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?


海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?


Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.


凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。


天宏2娱乐平台


What`s on the cards for tomorrow`s general meeting?


明天的例会有些什么项目?


I think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.


我想我们的销售代表之一将要给我们一份新近销售数字的报告.


Is everyone going to be there for it?


所有人都会出席吗?


As far as I know everyone will be there.


就我所知所有人都会出席。


I hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.


我希望如此,它对于公司的近期来说很重要。


Maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.


或许我们需要重新确认一下,确保每个人都意识到这次会议的重要性。


天宏2注册


A: Excuse me. Mr. Emory?


B: Yes, Ms. Rodriguez? How can I help you?


A: I wanted to see if I could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment.


B: Absolutely. I’ve been wanting to meet with you about that. Let me just get my book.


天宏2娱乐平台官网平台


A: Hi, Linda, how many lessons do you have in school?


B: There are 30 lessons a week, and you?


A: It's the same. We have Chinese, Maths, English, Arts, PE, and music.


B: It's the same. What's your favourite subject?


A: I like English best, because it's good. and how about you?


B: Oh, I like Chinese best, because it's beautiful.


A: Haha, I see. What's your favourite after-class activity?


B: I like palying badminton, it makes me happy, and you?


A: I like playing basketball with my friends, we are happy, too.


天宏2娱乐平台注册开户


A: Hi, Tom, can I borrow your bike this week?


B: Yes, of course, but why?


A: Mine is broken. We went to a mountain last week.


B: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. When do you want it?


A: This saturday


B: Oh, no problem at all.


A: How long can I keep it?


B: You can return it next week.


A: Oh, it's veyr kind of you.


B: it's all right.


天宏2注册老虎机


A:Is that your quoted prices?


这是你方的价格吗?


B:Yes,The price What I say is the most reasonable.


是的,我已经报了低的价格了。


A:Do you quote CIG or FOB?


你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?


B:FOB.


离岸价。


A:Your prices are much too high for us to accept.


你的价格太高,我们不能接受。


B:I'm so sorry,It would be very difficult for me to come down with the price.


我很抱歉,这已经是我们的低价了。


天宏2注册彩票


A: Our products are excellent in quality。


我们的产品的质量非常好。


B: Yes, we have the same idea.


是的,我们也这么认为。


A: The product we produced is characterized by its compact size, energy saving and easy to learn。


我们产品速来以其体积小,节能,而且易学好用而受欢迎。


B:It's sounds great!


听起来很棒的样子!