威尼斯线上平台犯法吗

时间:2020-09-27 11:20:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#威尼斯线上平台犯法吗# #威尼斯线上平台犯法吗#】出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天©无忧考网在这里为大家分享一些餐厅点餐威尼斯线上平台犯法吗情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

【篇一】威尼斯线上平台犯法吗

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

【篇二】威尼斯线上平台犯法吗

Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你们今天的服务生。首先能给二位来点喝的吗?

Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要柠檬汁。

Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你们是现在点菜还是我几分钟之后再来?

Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我们这就点菜。我要西红柿汤,还有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。

Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要几分熟,生的,六分熟还是全熟的?

Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要鱼,土豆和沙拉。

【篇三】威尼斯线上平台犯法吗

A:May I take your order?

A:可以点菜了吗?

B:What would you like, Miss Tang?

B:您想吃点什么,唐小姐?

C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.

C:嗯,(指着菜单)我要这个和这个。

B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?

B:我要一份牛排和一些薯条。嗯…可以给我看一下酒单吗?

A:Here you are.

A:给您。

B:A bottle of red wine, please.

B:来一瓶红葡萄酒吧。

A:Anything else?

A:还要点别的吗?

B:No, thank you. That's all.

B:不要了,谢谢,就这些。